Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Warm Hummus with Spiced Lamb


 

DavidLebovitz

Warm Hummus with Spiced Lamb
David, 02 Nov

Hummus recipe with spiced lamb

This was a bang-up year for cookbooks. Although my editor isn’t thrilled, I am glad that I didn’t have a book come out this fall with all the other great books that have crossed my path. Because it’s nice to be able to spend some time cooking and baking through them. (While I work on edits for mine, coming out next year. If I finish it…) One cookbook that I didn’t know much about was Soframiz, which I saw in my publisher’s catalog. They just happened to be sending me a copy of someone else’s book, so I asked them to include a copy of that one too.

Spiced lamb sausage recipeDuring my first look through the book, I found it had an unusually high interest-to-cooking ratio for me. The women who wrote the book have a bakery and café, Sofra, in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Being somewhat out-of-touch with many of the restaurants and bakeries that have opened in the States, everyone that I recommended the book to, said the same thing: “Oooh, that’s one of my favorite places!”
Continue Reading Warm Hummus with Spiced Lamb...
 
1px

No comments:

Post a Comment