Thursday, July 28, 2016

The Marche d’Aligre in Paris


DavidLebovitz

The Marche d’Aligre in Paris
David, 28 Jul 12:05 AM

Marche d'Aligre Paris Outdoor Market-27

When I moved to Paris, I didn’t live far from the Marché d’Aligre. Not known for having a great sense of direction or distance, I didn’t know how close I was and would take the bus home, loaded down with my purchases from the market.
Kitchen towels

Marche d'Aligre Paris Outdoor Market-16There was a closer market in the Bastille, but the Aligre market was especially bustling, and had an energy and dynamic that was different. Many of the stands reflected a richer cultural mix than other markets in the city. Prices were also especially friendly and if you needed to stock up on, say, apricots or onions (or flea market finds), the Marché d’Aligre was your place.
Continue Reading The Marche d’Aligre in Paris...
 
1px

No comments:

Post a Comment