Friday, July 1, 2016

Plum Strawberry Jam



DavidLebovitz

Plum Strawberry Jam
David, 01 Jul 


Plum Strawberry Jam recipe-10I am sure that after I am gone, they are going to find something peculiar in my brain. (If they find anything in there at all…) It’s a special spot that compels one to make jam, and maybe they will name it after me. For the last couple of weeks, I’ve been on a jam-making binge. We’re in the final weeks of strawberries here and I happened to find some plums at a market outside of Paris, and surprised the vendor by buying almost all that he had in stock. Consequently, I haven’t been able to get that much else done around here. But on the other hand, I have a dozen or so jars of jam to show for my diligence.
Continue Reading Plum Strawberry Jam...

 
1px

No comments:

Post a Comment